Sit back, relax and enjoy the superb waterfront reserve lifestyle on offer from this dual level townhouse. A wonderfully tranquil and serene place to live, yet full of life with the throng of morning joggers, dog walkers and cyclists making their way to the city and Honeysuckle or the stand-up paddle boarders, kayakers and rowers on Throsby Creek – you will never tire of having all this and more on your doorstep. Inside, the property is at once homely and inviting while also offering versatility with two living areas anchoring a study/formal dining room and three bedrooms and two bathrooms enjoying the privacy of the upper level. You will also love the front verandah to take in the water views and daily sunrises, or for alfresco dining, the tropical inspired rear courtyard that even comes with a Bali hut. A double garage ties the bow in this superb property that offers irresistible lifestyle appeal for families and rich rewards for investors.
- A/C and gas heating along with beautiful crossflow keeps the whole residence comfortable
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Beautiful gardens surround the home so that green aspects are enjoyed from several angles
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, master opens to water view verandah
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c; master ensuite; laundry/powder room
- Large attic storage space with lined floor
- Double auto garage with pedestrian entry into Balinese style courtyard
- Entry is off Seafarers Way on The Walk
- Easy stroll to The Source and Boatshed cafes as well as Newcastle Yacht Club and fish market
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools