In a superb position on the corner of Donald Street with transport on the doorstep and all of Beaumont Street's delights just 150m away, this character-rich property presents as an exceptional opportunity to maximise its true potential. B4 mixed use zoning creates the prospect for a mix of commercial and residential on the site (STCA), while families and renovators may wish to capitalise on an entry-level home with contemporary updates. Set over a 242sqm parcel, the location of this property is simply superb, an easy 5-minute drive to the CBD, harbour and beaches.
- 242sqm parcel with approx. dimensions of 7.93m X 30.58m/30.59m
- B4 Mixed Use zoning allows for a variety of options
- The 3-bedroom clad home is readily liveable or rentable with scope to add value
- Includes an electric equipped kitchen and bathroom/laundry
- High ceilings, timber-lined walls and dado boards add character
- Driveway access to a garage and rear courtyard garden
- Stroll to Hamilton Station, Aldi Supermarket and unlimited coffee & dining on Beaumont St
- Council Rates are approximately $1,800 per year
- Water Rates are approximately $829 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools