Exuding sophistication yet warmth and character, this standout home is within a short stroll of the Eleebana foreshore and Eleebana Public School.
Sitting proudly on a corner block, verandas top and bottom take in the magical views of Lake Macquarie that span to the Mount Sugarloaf ranges.
The home has been renovated from top to toe over the past 10 years, with render, new garage doors, new garage windows, a new front door and guttering added in the past four months.
With a neutral interior colour palette, features include a beautiful kitchen with white ceramic butler's sink, CaesarStone benchtops and walk-in pantry, and main bathroom with clawfoot bath, double sinks and 18ct feature tiles.
French doors open from two large living areas downstairs onto a recently-tiled front veranda - a beautiful place to relax and soak in the afternoon sun with a cuppa.
More French doors upstairs open from two bedrooms onto a hardwood deck – a prime spot to take in the gorgeous view.
A large meals area is off the kitchen and opens onto the easy-care backyard, which features a 12-month-old spa with cedar gazebo and bar.
White plantation shutters, roman blinds, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans are among the quality inclusions.
- Three large living areas on lower level
- Four large bedrooms upstairs, two with walk-in robes
- Large main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe and access to top veranda
- Large second bedroom with walk-in robe and veranda access
- Laundry with powder room off double garage
- Landscaped grounds throughout including landmark front rose garden
- Huge under-stair storage
- Frameless shower screens in main bathroom and ensuite
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools