Broadmeadow has experienced massive growth in the past 18 months, this is your chance to experience the changing Newcastle atmosphere. Located within the Newcastle City Council's renewal corridor for Adamstown, these 39 boutique open plan apartments will be the pinnacle of the urban precinct revitalisation.
Designed by renowned local EJE Architecture and developed and built by local company GWH Build who are renowned for high quality, each apartment has been purposefully designed to reflect todays modern living. All apartments include car-space, large floor areas and a choice of contemporary or classic finishes, adding a personal touch to the interior. The two and three bedroom apartments come with two bathrooms and spacious walk-in closets, reflecting the need for personal retreat.
Situated between both Cosmopolitan Hamilton and Adamstown shops Centrale also offers easy access to both Kotara Westfield, Newcastle CBD and only a short walk from the proposed upgrade to the Hunter Sports & Entertainment Precinct.
- Standard in every apartment are modern appliances, stone benchtops and luxury fittings
- Large outdoor balconies/courtyard areas seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor living
- Elegant ground floor gardens are designed by Terras Landscape Architects
- Spacious rooftop terrace with sensational views over the neighbouring suburbs and Newcastle Racecourse
- The unique rooftop space is perfect to retreat, entertain friends with the fitted BBQ area
- Enjoy the amazing sense of community not often attributed to apartment living
- DA approved and construction commencing November 2017 for completion late 2018
- Perfect for those looking to downsize or purchaser their brand new first home
- Excellent low maintenance investment property, with great returns and lots of capital growth in the future
To make an appointment to view plans and finishes, contact our team today on (02) 4961 6899 or visit www.centralenewcastle.com.au
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement