Positioned in one of Newcastle's premier locations, this architecturally designed residence is nestled high on the New Lambton ridge and offers expansive views embracing a panorama of the city and beyond. This magnificent estate, bathed in radiant north-easterly light and is the perfect residence for entertaining.
Impressively proportioned and crafted, this warm and welcoming residence provides a wealth of space for the family with multiple formal and informal living areas. The marble lined formal lounge, dining and foyer are designed for entertaining with adjoining French doors providing access to verandahs capturing the tranquil and majestic gardens and city views.
The spacious landscaped grounds are truly stunning, framed for your privacy by the mature trees and hedges with handcrafted sandstone edging, and designed to offer a four-season garden display. Relax outdoors and in the pool area, entertain friends and family and enjoy the surrounds. The secluded orchard and vegetable gardens provide a backdrop for children to play, and inspiration for the home gardener and chef.
Set privately on a rare 3/4 of an acre of manicured grounds, the residence is located within walking distance of the John Hunter Hospital and Blackbutt Reserve. With its vibrant village atmosphere and highly sought-after primary school, New Lambton is 6 km from Newcastle CBD, and provides convenient access to the University, shopping and beaches.
- Relaxed family living/dining and entertainment room open directly to sandstone alfresco dining, lawns and pool
- Grand formal lounge and dining with fireplace, formal entry foyer with polished marble floors and magnificent wrought-iron staircase
- French provincial styled chef's kitchen featuring granite benchtops, integrated dishwasher, electric cooking appliances, ample storage and walk-through pantry
- Cathedral ceilings and windows enhance the sense of space and light, and provide views of the city and gardens
- Five sensational bedrooms on upper level all appointed with built or walk-in robes
- Executive home office with separate entry offers a possible 6th bedroom, plus loft/teenage retreat
- Three bathrooms and a powder room with polished marble floors, stone-topped vanities and brass fittings
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuuming, security system & intercom
- Tree lined entrance with manicured hedges, remote double gate entry with internal parking and triple garaging
- Fully irrigated gardens and expansive lawn
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Open Fire Place
Close to Schools