Combining its period personality with modern updates and superb alfresco entertaining areas, this weatherboard home is position perfect with Learmonth Park at one end of the street and Beaumont Street and the racecourse at the other. With a north facing front deck to welcome you inside, a central hallway splits two robed bedrooms before a cosy, central lounge room precedes a relaxed family living space, modern gas-equipped kitchen, third bedroom and family bathroom. Stepping through the French doors at the rear will lead you to the home's star attractions. Relax, dine or entertain alfresco on the deck, take a dip in the resort-style pool or tinker in the oversized tandem garage. Being in the catchment for sought-after Hamilton South Public school is an added benefit.
- Classic weatherboard home on north facing 436sqm parcel
- Garage accessed via the community lane at the rear of the property
- Air-conditioning and gas heating provide seasonal comfort
- Formal lounge room with fireplace plus relaxed family living/dining
- Modern kitchen with electric stove, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes ceiling fans and plantation shutters
- 130m from Learmonth Park and tennis courts and 100m from Beaumont Street
- Just 2km from the CBD, harbour and Newcastle Interchange
- Council rates are approximately $2428 per year
- Water rates are approximately $877 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.