Classic elements and a contemporary edge form a brilliant synergy that's individual and inviting in this strikingly updated home, built c.1915. The interiors pay tribute to a Byron Bay design aesthetic with a crisp white palette, textured materials and windows, louvers and skylights that flood the rooms in luminous natural light.
Set in gorgeously groomed grounds, the spacious three bedroom, two bathroom Federation-era home transitions seamlessly from a gracious period lounge room with French doors, elegant leadlight window and 11.5ft ceilings, to a modernist open plan living zone. Here the outstanding island kitchen punctuated with European appliances, Quantum quartz benchtops and handmade tiled splashback caters to all culinary needs. Bi-fold doors reveal a generous timber deck, which beckons for alfresco dining or quiet relaxation. The master bedroom, also on this level achieves sanctuary status served by a sumptuous ensuite where Calacatta marble porcelain tiles, custom American white oak vanity and matte black tapware is a fabulous display of luxe design. Enjoying a double-level layout with absolute functionality at its heart, the top level includes two generously-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and second deck.
With so much to admire inside, it's easy to forget what a standout location this is, convenient to Learmonth Park, Hamilton South Public School and fashionable dining precincts at The Junction and Beaumont Street.
- Formal lounge with fireplace, beaded chandelier, S-fold curtains and French doors
- 6-zone ducted air-conditioning and gas heating keeps things comfortable
- Kitchen with Smeg induction cooktop, steam oven, microwave and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Dedicated dining and family living with study nook, storage and seamless outdoor connection
- Single garage with work space,auto door and options for mezzanine storage plus ample driveway parking
- Laundry with stone benchtops, 2-pac cabinetry and powder room
- A mix of original hardwood timber, Blackbutt and wool carpet underfoot
- Timber deck steps down to lush lawns and fully fenced garden surrounds
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface