High ceilings, a hallway arch and picture rails reflect this home's early 20th Century origins, although its current floorplan has been configured for the student lifestyle featuring six bedrooms, an electric-equipped kitchen along with a bathroom, communal space and laundry with handy second w/c. With its level 498sqm parcel and R3 Medium Density Residential zoning, its current day spaces offer exciting potential to give this great Cooks Hill address a whole new identity. Whether you decide to live in or rent out as is, renovate to modernise and add value, or start again with a brand-new home, (STCA), this property and its fabulous location, surrounded by the vibrancy of Darby Street, The Junction and the sand and surf of Bar Beach, will be the key to success.
- 498sqm parcel with R3 zoning and approximate dimensions of 10.01m X 50.29m
- Perfect for the beach lover or coffee enthusiast, less than 500m from the sand and surf at the southern end of Darby Street
- Six robed bedrooms each with a study desk
- Neat and tidy kitchen equipped with an electric stove
- Bathroom with shower; laundry with second w/c
- Rear gardens with paved entertaining area and level lawns
- Registered easement already in place, draining water to the rear of the property to Dawson Street
- Previously rented as student accommodation returning $1200 per week
- Metres from Bar Beach, Empire Park and a generous choice of cafes, restaurants and boutiques
- Council rates are approximately $2800 per year
- Building and pest reports are available on request
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.