Behind the eye-catching, bold façade of this tri-storey residence lies a wonderfully individual, contemporary home with free-flowing spaces, a choice of living areas and 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom accommodation providing an abundance of space for the large and extended family. With a saltwater pool, all-weather entertaining area and low maintenance gardens promising day-round alfresco enjoyment, this is a desirable haven that delivers both private retreats and fabulous communal hubs. Softly elevated to capture a pleasant outlook over Lewis Oval, it's positioned between the vibrant village hubs of Lambton and New Lambton and just a few minutes drive to the John Hunter Hospital.
- c.2010 custom built family home on 569sqm parcel opposite Lewis Oval
- Free-flowing open plan living and dining and separate lounge room
- Caesarstone benchtops and a suite of quality appliances equip the kitchen with impressive gourmet credentials
- Fourth bathroom on main living expanse services the pool and alfresco areas
- Six robed bedrooms on upper level served by two bathrooms and master ensuite
- Double garage with internal access plus large store room/office on entry level
- Zoned for Lambton Public and Lambton High schools with bus at door convenience