Superbly spacious offering a versatile dual level layout enhanced by quality updates throughout, updated 5-bedroom contemporary home with a clear sense of style. Ideal for a large or growing family, it showcases a flowing open plan layout with a striking new island kitchen, fabulous new family bathroom and seamless outdoor flow to all-seasons alfresco entertaining. To top it off, electric gate entry to a double garage plus large workshop and multi-vehicle carport are sure to catch the eye of tradesmen or for boat, trailer or motorhome storage. Just a few steps from Aitchison Reserve, this is a fabulous base from which to explore the surrounding areas. Pelican Foreshore Reserve is just five minutes stroll from here and is one of Lake Macquarie's best picnic spots, with a boat ramp, barbecues, tables, amenities and monthly market, while on the opposite side of the highway, you will find patrolled Blacksmiths Beach and Belmont Golf Club.
- A mix of engineered timber-look floors and plush new carpet underfoot with ducted a/c to keep things comfortable
- Master bedroom with huge dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- Stunning new sky-lit family bathroom with soaring ceiling, shower, deep bath and matte black tapware; laundry with extra w/c
- Caesarstone island kitchen with walk-in pantry, freestanding 900mm electric stove, integrated microwave and Bosch dishwasher
- Four of the five bedrooms fitted with built/walk-in robes
- Huge double garage with auto door, storage and handy 4th w/c with direct access to huge workshop/extra parking
- Sought-after second living area upstairs along with two of the bedrooms
- Just 400m from Pelican Flat Public school and central to Swansea and Belmont town centres
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface