Exceptionally peaceful in a quiet cul-de-sac yet positioned for absolute convenience seconds from the Newcastle Link Road providing speedy access to the city centre, M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway, this classic 1950's residence makes an outstanding first or young family home. With an excellent rental history, this smart investment will also prove to be a quality addition to any portfolio. Fresh from a full interior and exterior repaint to give it extra style and appeal, the layout features open plan lounge and dining, three generously sized bedrooms served by two bathrooms, and a tidy gas-equipped kitchen. Adding to the comfort and convenience, it includes air-conditioning, updated carpet, a single garage and workshop.
- Single level home on 468sqm block with sun-kissed front verandah
- Quiet cul-de-sac opposite the 3.3km tramway bike track to Glendale
- 600m to Wallsend Village shopping centre
- Air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining
- Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with spacious built-in robes
- Full-size family bathroom and retro master ensuite
- Neat and tidy kitchen with an electric stove
- Easycare backyard with fresh turf, single garage and workshop
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools