A statement of pure luxury and sophistication, this magnificent 'Anzac House' apartment is destined to become one of Newcastle's most noteworthy executive residences in terms of stateliness, luxury and amenity, beautifully positioned in fashionable Hamilton just a stone's throw from the suburb's famed Beaumont Street.
The apartment is privately cocooned within the iconic surroundings of the Frederick Menkens' designed Mechanics' Institute, later known as the Anzac Club, which in its day was described as "the handsomest building of its kind in the district." Today, a magnificent place of just six luxury residences, the adaptive reuse of the Anzac Club by award-winning Snell Architects, not only reflects the richness of the building but also Newcastle in the 21st century offering class, liveability and purity of detail.
- Architecturally designed apartment featuring a master suite with exploded en-suite, walk in robe and separate bathhouse
- Beautiful heritage proportions with over 12ft ceilings, bay window and arched walkways
- Stunning wooden parquetry timber floors
- Designer Custom chef's kitchen including 900mm Smeg oven and induction cooktop
- Oversized 28sqm verandah perfect for entertaining
- Additional room ideal for a third bedroom / study / media room / library / grandkids retreat
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Secure undercover car park
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement