A practical floorplan designed with busy lifestyles in mind extends across each level of this modern double storey townhouse. Completely freestanding in a boutique collection of just four homes, the open plan layout encompasses a spacious electric-equipped kitchen, convenient second bathroom and large laundry. Sliding doors open to a private northeast facing courtyard. The upstairs accommodation, with two bedrooms sharing a walk-through robe and full-size ensuite, are anchored around a spacious landing, which could easily accommodate a study desk. Air-conditioning and a single garage are enticing additional elements of a property where lifestyle appeal and investment promise are perfectly matched. An easy stroll to Wallsend Village shopping, close to the University of Newcastle as well as public transport links and arterial roads, makes this the ideal base for getting to the city, freeway or Hunter Valley.
- C.2011 townhouse in small block of only four homes
- Open plan design with air-conditioning connects to rear courtyard
- Single garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Ground floor second bathroom and full-size laundry
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms with ceiling fans served by full size ensuite bathroom
- Beautifully kept by its happy long-term tenant, returning $370 per week
- Just 350m from everyday essentials at Wallsend Village
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface