Offering a fabulous entry-level buying opportunity, this traditional New Lambton weatherboard home puts you in the right spot to get the most out of this family-friendly suburb. Ready to enjoy and complemented by updated kitchen and bathroom spaces, the warm and inviting 3-bedder, on a north facing 487sqm parcel, also offers scope to add your own stamp of style. From this exceptionally handy address, stroll to Westfield Kotara, Blackbutt Reserve and the Orchardtown Road shopping and café strip. The John Hunter Hospital, McDonald Jones Stadium and popular New Lambton South Public school are also close by.
- Bordered by established gardens on a north facing parcel
- Adjoining lounge and dining spaces with gas fire in sandstone surrounds
- Modernised kitchen with gas cooktop and excellent cupboard space
- Freestanding single garage, single carport plus ample driveway parking
- Updated bathroom with large shower; handy second w/c
- 12 solar electricity panels for lower utility bills