The stylish profile, flexible floorplan and attractive proportions of this inviting 7-year old contemporary townhouse are clearly complemented by the convenience of a location that provides ideal proximity to Wallsend Plaza shopping. Delivering a surprising amount of space in a boutique block of just four residences, the home's bright and airy layout features an open plan design and clever functional zones that maximise living. With an upper level alfresco terrace, a pleasant outlook over the adjoining reserve and up to 3-bedrooom accommodation, it's sure to have broad appeal. Air-conditioning, a single garage and powder room are enticing additional elements of a property where lifestyle appeal and investment promise are perfectly matched. Close to the University of Newcastle as well as public transport links and arterial roads makes this the ideal base for getting to the city, freeway or Hunter Valley.
- C.2011 townhouse in small block of only four homes
- Freshly painted in warm neutral décor throughout
- Single garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Ground floor powder room and internal laundry
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Two robed bedrooms with ceiling fans served by full size bathroom
- Flexibility for third bedroom or third living space with adjoining terrace
- Superb first home, downsizing option or investment
Strata: $830 per quarter
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools