Just a few footsteps from Mayfield's vibrant town centre, this traditional weatherboard residence has undergone a stylish top-to-toe renovation. A haven for a busy couple or small family, the 3-bedroom home showcases high quality appointments and a bright floorplan with easy indoor/outdoor liveability. The open-plan design presents as a warm and inviting space decked with timber floors, soaring 3.2m ceilings and a crisp neutral colour palette. It flows smoothly through sliding doors to an all-weather deck for relaxation or alfresco entertaining. The island kitchen is eye-catching with stone benchtops, pendant lighting and quality appliances and similarly, the bathroom is well-designed and beautifully appointed.
With its choice of supermarkets, growing list of funky cafes and rapid transport to the city, the area is sought-after.
- Weatherboard home on 304sqm parcel renovated throughout and ready to enjoy
- Strong street appeal and excellent location
- All three bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Air-conditioned open plan living with custom audio-visual cabinetry
- Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Bathroom with shower over bath; internal laundry
- Sun-splashed front verandah and rear covered deck to relax or entertain
- Less than 200m from Woolworths, Aldi and a choice of shops and cafes