Sporting the results of fresh updates to give it extra style and appeal throughout, this warm and inviting weatherboard home, on a low maintenance block, is ready to enjoy. Natural light filters into the open plan layout, which enhances the crisp neutral colour scheme, new light-fittings and new blinds. The spacious kitchen is a natural extension of the living area fitted with a new electric stove and three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, are served by a refreshed bathroom with separate w/c. An intimate courtyard at the rear is the perfect spot to relax outdoors while a dedicated car space and air-conditioning all complement a position that, above all, represents convenience. Stroll to Our Lady of Victories Primary school, or drive a few minutes to Shortland shopping strip, University of Newcastle's Callaghan campus and everyday essentials at Stockland Jesmond.
- Strong street appeal with freshly painted weatherboards and a neat front garden
- Desirable single level of living softly elevated to capture mountain glimpses
- Flowing open plan layout with air-conditioning for climate control
- Two of the three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space and new stove
- In a handy location close to Stockland Jesmond and the University of Newcastle
- Excellent proximity to Hunter Valley Private Hospital and Shortland golf club
- Easy access to a choice of schools
- Off street parking
-On 316sqm2 of land.
- Torrens Title
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.