Designed so that its flowing single level layout makes perfect sense from both lifestyle and investment angles, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home's warm and inviting living spaces are complemented by the convenience of proximity to Hamilton North Public school, parkland, transport and the delights of Beaumont Street's coffee and dining scene. Air-conditioning provides seasonal comfort to the adjoining lounge and dining spaces accompanied by a gas-equipped kitchen and family room. Outdoors, level lawns are fully fenced providing a safe play area for children and pets, while a freestanding double garage plus driveway parking is the perfect conclusion to a property of immense appeal. Available with vacant possession or with a happy tenant, this home is ready to enjoy while offering scope to cosmetically enhance if desired.
- Single level brick and tile home on 437sqm corner block
- Adjoining lounge and dining spaces precedes kitchen/family room
- All four bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
- 3-way family bathroom plus master ensuite
- Double lock up garage accessed off Newcastle Street
- Year-round comfort enhanced by air conditioning
- Quiet street setting in handy central location a stroll from Beaumont Street
- Available with vacant possession or with happy tenant returning $480pw
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.