Street facing with its own private entrance and driveway, this freestanding brick and tile villa is positioned in a neighbourly complex of just three complemented by a quiet setting and pleasant district views. Inside, spacious open plan living is accompanied by a north facing courtyard garden and an electric-equipped kitchen. Three robed bedrooms share a full-size bathroom with separate w/c, the single car garage illustrates the easy living nature of this fuss-free home or investment. The convenience factor is also high, just 300m from Jesmond Public school and 800m from Callaghan College and a 10-minute stroll to Stockland Jesmond and the University of Newcastle.
- Open plan living with neutral décor and a bay window
- Neat and tidy kitchen with breakfast bar and electric stove
- Glass sliding door access to private north facing courtyard for alfresco enjoyment
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and carpet underfoot
- Bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
- Sizeable single garage
- Handy location for families and staff and students of the university
- Approximate return of $450 - $480 per week for investors
- Council rates are approximately $1444.00 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $3184.80 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools