This spacious home is an excellent investment proposal, with a potential rental return from University students at $200-$220 per room, equating to $800 - $880 per week. Alternatively, you can use it as a low maintenance family home, where all you need to do is move in.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac street and beautifully elevated to catch north-westerly light and showcase dazzling district views to the mountains beyond, this spacious dual storey brick home is a picture of comfort, convenience and ease of living. A versatile multi-purpose room on entry is fitted with valuable storage making it an ideal fourth bedroom or quiet space to work from home. Upstairs, the immaculate, fresh interiors are framed with easycare tiled floors and air con while the open plan design of the lounge, dining, kitchen and rumpus facilitates relaxed family living. The back of the home connects easily with a low maintenance terraced backyard, while a verandah at the front is a sweet spot for relaxing as the sun goes down. A choice of schools and the University Callaghan Campus are easily walkable from here and everyday shopping and services are close by at Jesmond.
- Dual storey brick and tile home on elevated 648sqm parcel captures fabulous views
- Double garage with auto door, internal access and valuable storage space
- Lounge room, air-conditioned dining room and family living zones
- Spotless kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- All four bedrooms fitted with built-in robes; A/C to master
- Family bathroom with spa bath; master ensuite and laundry with handy third w/c
- Zoned for Heaton Public school and Callaghan College Jesmond, just 400m away
- Easy stroll to the University of Newcastle Callaghan Campus
- Council Rates are approx $1700pa
- Water Rates are approx $829.22pa
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools