Original homes in this booming pocket of Newcastle are becoming rare, and few offers as much potential as this freestanding three-bedroom home. Set within walking distance to Newcastle University, and moments from Jesmond's lively town centre, this neat and tidy property rests on an impressively sized 860sqm landholding with a lengthy side driveway leading to a single carport. Certain to hold broad appeal to a wide range of buyers, its classic interiors present a prime canvas for creative revival, there's scope for development thanks to its prized R2 zoning (STCA), or is perfectly liveable as is, making it an enticing investment opportunity.
- Set on the high side of popular Naughton Avenue and offering district views
- Spacious open-concept living area extends to a paved alfresco retreat
- Modernised kitchen with servery, dishwasher and a wealth of storage
- Three bedroom layout serviced by a largely original bathroom
- Great floorplan – plenty of scope for a prized open plan renovation
- Ready-to-rent option for investors or multi-dwelling option for developers (STCA)
- An easy 15-minute drive into the heart of Newcastle's CBD and city beaches
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.