This c.1910 weatherboard cottage creates a warm and inviting first impression that is carried on throughout the home's beautifully renovated interiors. The original timber lined ceilings, picture rails, ornamental fireplaces and Blackbutt hardwood floors add charm and character to the classic 3-bedroom floorplan. Contemporary features including a sleek island kitchen, beautifully renovated bathroom and laundry, plus plantation shutters give this home a modern touch. With bi-fold doors opening onto a large undercover entertaining area and a lush, private garden, this home is a quiet oasis in the heart of Hamilton.
- Double fronted weatherboard home on 405sqm parcel
- Period features beautifully updated by a contemporary renovation
- Air-conditioning plus gas heating for winter warmth
- Island kitchen with Caesarstone benches and Miele appliances
- Stunning new full-size family bathroom and laundry plus second w/c
- Seamless connection with bi-folds to a spotted gum deck for all-weather alfresco entertaining
- Lush green gardens at the rear are completely private and fully fenced
- Single lock up garage for off street parking
- Beaumont Street Café precinct footsteps away
- Newcastle's CBD and surf beaches within minutes commute of your new address
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.