Perfectly positioned with beautiful Bar Beach at the end of the street and Darby Street just around the corner, this ground floor apartment offers an ideal opportunity for first homebuyers and investors to enter this popular locale. Inside, the apartment features separate lounge and dining spaces, a versatile sunroom, spacious modern kitchen and two generously sized bedrooms served by a bathroom/laundry. Totally comfortable and ready to enjoy as is, it presents the opportunity for a cosmetic makeover if desired. There is plenty of on-street parking, although you may not need the car much. Many of the area's lifestyle attractions at nearby The Junction and Merewether are easily accessed by foot or bike.
- Lounge room and sunroom with gas heating for winter warmth
- Pleasant outlook across to the majestic pines on the nature strip
- Two generously sized bedrooms, one with built-in robe
- Modern kitchen with freestanding gas stove adjoins dining/second living space
- Fabulous lifestyle address moments from Bar Beach and coastal walks
- Stroll to shopping and vibrant eateries at The Junction and Darby Street
- Strata Levies are approximately $3212 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1232 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.