Tucked away from the street giving it a sense of privacy while capturing a captivating outlook across to the ocean at the front and beautiful north-westerly light and views at the rear, this family home is ready to live in now with enormous potential for modernisation or a dream custom rebuild (STCA). The functional floorplan is split over two versatile levels with a fabulous retro flavour across spacious lounge and dining spaces, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a rear sunroom. Under the home there is a utility room with kitchenette and third bathroom, while the deep block of 847sqm is bordered by established terraced gardens. The buzz of Merewether is tantalisingly close with the beach, ocean pool and seaside bars and eateries all within minutes' drive.
- 847sqm parcel with approximate dimensions of 21.34/15.24 X 43.64/54.10m
- Double carport plus ample driveway parking
- Air-conditioned lounge room and master bedroom capture ocean views
- Separate dining room adjoins retro electric-equipped kitchen and sunroom
- Rear verandah elevated above the northwest facing yard captures suburb views
- Downstairs utility space with kitchenette, third bathroom and under house storage
- Handy to both Merewether Golf Club and The Junction's shops, bars and eateries
- Just 600m from Merewether Public school
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.