It's your last chance to secure your luxury home in Parque as construction is nearing completion. With just 27 luxury apartments in the complex, Parque incorporates the David Vernon designed, state-heritage listed building in Newcastle's iconic East End. The carefully structured quality materials of the sleek new building complementing the old world charm to create an address like no other.
Stand out features include:
- Open-plan apartment living in the heart of the vibrant East End CBD
- This 2 Bedroom apartment is a very generous size of 128sqm
- Front and rear outdoor living spaces with excellent cross flow ventilation
- Two full size bathrooms
- Exceptional safety features including, secure underground parking with storage
- Affordable strata / body corporate fees
- Lift access literally to your own front door
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access to all apartments
- Extensive garden and outdoor areas
Parque offers an incredible opportunity to live and breathe the rebirth of a city on the move, where a wonderful mix of historic terraces, striking new architecture and a relaxed lifestyle makes it the perfect residential location for those lucky enough to call Parque home. Just 200 metres from a world-renowned ocean precinct, Parque's reincarnation into a stunning, boutique apartment complex has been designed by Kevin Snell, one of the country's leading architects, with the bulk, scale and superior palate of materials of the existing Vernon-designed building setting the tone for the traditional quality of the new and creating a new benchmark for luxury inner-city living.
Contact our team today for more information.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement