With a location that puts gorgeous Lambton Park on the doorstep and the local swimming pool, shops and cafes an easy stroll from home, this classic weatherboard is all about convenience, lifestyle and low-maintenance living. The 3-bedroom floorplan has been opened up for modern living with an island kitchen at its heart, framed by timber floors and neutral décor creating an inviting and welcoming family home. Sliding doors open to create a fluid connection to the backyard retreat with an all-weather deck for dining, established gardens for children and pets to play and a single garage and carport accessed via the rear lane. Everything you need can be reached on foot from this family-oriented location, whether it's shopping, schools, transport, leisure or dining options.
- Great street appeal behind a picket fence and freshly painted weatherboards
- Air-conditioned open plan layout with gas-equipped island kitchen
- Three bedrooms, one with adjoining sunroom/study; master with ensuite
- Sky-lit family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
- Covered deck overlooks garden with sweet little cubby house
- Rear lane access into single garage, carport and level backyard
- 400m to Lambton village shops, medical facilities and dining
- In catchment for Lambton public school, just 900m away and Lambton High
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface