Brilliantly positioned in the heritage-listed Menkens Apartments, uniting a sense of history with an edgy city-central lifestyle, this up-market 4-bedroom apartment exceeds expectations. Its Manhattan inspired interiors and double-storey floorplan are positioned on the third floor along with the building's resort style facilities including a residents' heated lap pool, sauna and gym. There's a New York vibe happening here, both inside and out, with a mix of galleries, boutiques, bars, cafes and restaurants as well as the dynamism of the harbour all within metres of your door. Original character elements throughout the home's interior are headlined by soaring ceilings along with large double hung windows, exposed brick walls and original beams. The open plan layout encompasses a spacious galley kitchen, two bathrooms and three robed bedrooms, which all open to a central internal courtyard offering a fabulous space to relax or dine alfresco; including a gas bayonet on balcony and folding private clothesline. The upper level fourth bedroom offers floorplan flexibility as a second living space. Step out the front door to the community events on Market Street lawn, jump on the tram to the transport interchange or grab your towel and head to the beach. This fabulous location has it all.
* Best parking for access located in Hunter Street Mall, Wolfe Street and Thorn Street.
- Secure entry to grand formal entrance and lift access between floors
- Single car space and large lock-up store room for valuables and sports equipment
- Granite-topped kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes and access to terrace
- Fully tiled master ensuite; 3-way main bathroom/laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning, internal and external gas bayonet, and plush carpet throughout
- Residents' heated lap pool, sauna, gym and communal courtyard
- Directly opposite Market Lawn, Queens Wharf and the harbour
- Strata rates $1070p/q
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement