With freshly painted interior and exterior, spacious rooms and a family-friendly layout, this classic weatherboard and tile home sits on a wide 556sqm parcel in an area popular with first homebuyers and investors due to its proximity to the University of Newcastle and arterial roads. In spotless condition and ready for a family to move into now, it may also inspire you to add further value by modernising or redesigning the interiors or landscaping the gardens to create a fabulous alfresco entertaining area or backyard the kids will love. The open plan living area has an abundance of natural light encompassing an electric-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, while three bedrooms offer a variety of retreat-like spaces. The handy location is moments from Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland Waters Golf Club and the local shops and school. Bus stops nearby offer rapid transport options to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
- Wide block with approximate dimensions of 17.2m x 32.4m
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining filled with natural light
- Three spacious bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Tidy electric-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Freestanding garage plus ample driveway parking
- Five minutes from the university and 20 mins drive to Newcastle CBD and beaches
- Momentary access to the Newcastle Inner City bypass ensures an easy commute
- Primed for investment, young and growing families as well as downsizers
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.