Rising to stunning heights above Newcastle's iconic harbour, award winning 'Aero' Apartments presents one of only three penthouse apartments. Filled with glorious natural light and panoramic 13th floor views, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2 car sky home occupies the north-western corner and delights with dazzling vistas of the marina and Nobbys headland along with magical Mount Sugarloaf sunsets at the end of each day.
Inside, engineered oak floors and simple neutral décor with shadow line ceilings and custom-made curtains highlight the open plan layout, which extends seamlessly to a sundrenched entertaining terrace providing a breathtaking backdrop for late afternoon drinks and al fresco dining. A stone-topped kitchen with Smeg appliances, matte black tapware and upgraded cabinetry combines to create a beautiful space to cook and entertain. Ducted a/c, video intercom entry, two car spaces with storage cage and a superb rooftop terrace with BBQ area and magnificent 360degree views are just some of the first-class extras discerning buyers will enjoy from the blue-chip surrounds of this luxuriously low maintenance penthouse apartment.
Just 200m to the transport interchange and light rail service to the east end, from here, stroll with ease to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct, the harbour and the University of Newcastle city campus.
- 10-month-old 'Aero' apartment by GWH Build presented as new
- 13th floor position captures northwesterly aspect and a sweeping harbourside panorama
- Sheer curtains and black vertical blinds dress the windows
- Floor to ceiling tiling to both bathrooms, both with a large shower
- Stone-topped kitchen with electric cooktop and integrated Smeg dishwasher
- Jump on the light rail through the city to the east end and beaches
- 600m to shopping at Marketown and strolling distance to Darby Street
- Strata Levies are approximately $6,164 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1168 per year
- Water rates are approximately $630 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.