With gorgeous Islington Park virtually an extension of this home's backyard and Beaumont Street and the Throsby Waters shared path close by, this classic clad residence is a great find for lovers of inner-city living. Its traditional 2-bedroom floorplan is smartly presented and beautifully kept by a happy tenant featuring an air-conditioned lounge room, separate dining and family room (or easy conversion to 3rd bedroom) along with a gas-equipped kitchen and tidy bathroom. The star of the show is undoubtedly the level lawns at the rear with a bountiful peach tree, double garage and direct access to the park. In a prized property hotspot famed for its neighbourly community, this home represents an exciting opportunity for first homebuyers, busy couples and investors.
- Single level clad home on 329sqm parcel
- Side lane access to double garage and Islington Park
- Air-conditioning to lounge room and separate dining/family room (or easy conversion to 3rd bedroom)
- Tidy kitchen with gas cooker and bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry and valuable storage underneath the home
- Happy tenant currently returning $420 per week
- Stroll to Birdys Café, Hunter TAFE and Islington Park
- Five minutes drive to transport interchange, harbour and Honeysuckle
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface