From its coveted beachside location just a few short steps from the sand and surf, this luxurious three-bedroom residence makes a spectacular impression. Totally remastered by a top-to-toe c.2016 renovation, it delivers two levels of sophisticated indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas that have been finished to perfection and are perfectly poised to capture coastal views and sea breezes. The crowning glory is a luminous living area with a free-flowing layout that encapsulates lounge, dining and island kitchen opening to an alfresco balcony that looks out to the ocean. A marble-finished main bathroom, custom cabinetry and an internal lift are just some of the features that elevate this home's immense appeal. Frederick street allows open access to the fabulous lifestyle Merewether is famous for. There are a number of beaches to choose from, stunning coastal walks, plus a vibrant café, restaurant and bar scene to immerse yourself in.
- A mix of stunning limestone tiles and Tasmanian oak boards underfoot
- Ducted air-conditioning, a gas fire and ceiling fans provide all seasons comfort
- Automatic blinds and plantation shutters dress the collection of windows
- Stunning stone island kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and touch-catch joinery
- Two robed bedrooms on ground floor served by shower bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and under floor heating
- Master bedroom on upper level with huge walk-in robe along with an elegant marble-finished bathroom
- Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Imported Italian made lift for easy access between upper and lower floors
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface