Set amongst the vibrancy that defines this fabulously rejuvenated part of Newcastle, this sixth-floor residence, in the heritage-listed Menkens Apartments building, delivers the quintessential city centre living experience, complete with panoramic vistas of the ocean and working harbour. The open plan living domain is undoubtedly the focal point of this 3-bedroom plus study, 2.5-bathroom residence and delivers a perfectly flowing area that sees the kitchen overlooking the dining and lounge space. A mix of sunshine and cooling breezes flow throughout, courtesy of a deep north facing terrace which provides an ideal spot for morning coffee, outdoor dining or a viewing platform for watching the ships glide by. Two side by side parking spaces, one oversized plus a storage cage are complemented by the building's resort style facilities including a residents' heated lap pool, sauna and gym. Step out the front door to the community events on Market Street lawn, jump on the tram to the transport interchange or grab your towel and head to the beach. This fabulous location has it all.
- Secure entry to grand formal entrance and lift access between floors
- Two side by side car spaces and storage cage for valuables and sports equipment
- Granite-topped kitchen with updated Neff cooking appliances, dishwasher and fridge
- Master bedroom with walk-in and built-in robes, spa ensuite and split system a/c
- 3-way main bathroom plus guest powder room and separate laundry
- Brand new ducted a/c, internal and external gas bayonet, and electric fire
- Residents' heated lap pool, sauna, gym and communal courtyard
- Directly opposite Market Lawn, Queens Wharf and the harbour
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.