202/58 BOLTON STREET, NEWCASTLE
If you’re looking for a Newcastle apartment that will keep you “grounded”, look no further than 202 The Parque. This spacious and stylish two-bedder, on the lowest level of the boutique building of 27 apartments, will be ready to move in or rent out in March 2019. In vibrant Newcastle East, a short walk to Newcastle Beach, King Edward Park and the Bogey Hole, it has two big balconies located for breezy cross ventilation. With upgrades including floorboards throughout, this is low-maintenance city living at its best. A great community of owner-occupiers is waiting to move into the Parque. You can join the community in this boutique building of only 27.
Stand out features include:
- Ground position with access straight into the landscaped entry walk ways
- Open-plan apartment living in the heart of the vibrant East End CBD
- Generous in size featuring 103m2 of internal area and 2 balconies adding a further 35m2
- Front and rear outdoor living spaces with excellent cross flow ventilation
- Two full size bathrooms
- Exceptional safety features including, secure underground parking with storage
- Lift access literally to your own front door
- Air conditioning
- Disabled access to all apartments
Parque offers an incredible opportunity to live and breathe the rebirth of a city on the move, where a wonderful mix of historic terraces, striking new architecture and a relaxed lifestyle makes it the perfect residential location for those lucky enough to call Parque home. Located within minutes to Newcastle Beach, Hunter Street Mall, Cafés restaurants and exclusive wine bars. This is one not to be missed.
Contact our team today for more information.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.