Surrounded by beautiful period residences in a blue-ribbon Hamilton East street, this treasured family home is on offer for the first time in 62 years. Its classic 3-bedroom layout with open lounge and dining spaces is readily liveable or rentable for now although it's clear it's also packed with potential to modernise and add value. Positioned on a 430sqm block with wide 25.10m frontage, explore options to renovate, reconfigure or add another storey (all subject to council approval) to create a contemporary family residence of exceptional convenience and superb liveability. From this first-class address, walk to the transport interchange, the harbour and Honeysuckle, Marketown for all your shopping needs or make a quick dash to Beaumont Street, The Junction or the beach.
- Classic weatherboard home on 430sqm parcel offers exciting scope to renovate
- Approximate land dimensions of 25.10m X 33.53m/39.88m
- Freestanding single garage plus extra driveway parking
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and a/c connects to rear sunroom
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate w/c
- All three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
- Fenced backyard with garden shed
- In catchment for Hamilton South Public school; 350m to St Francis Xavier's College
- Council rates are approximately $2900 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools