Situated on a corner block on the cusp of Hamilton North and Georgetown, this versatile property package is a great opportunity to run a business from the commercial premises, or convert back to a large home. The double fronted building, previously two shops with a traditional store façade, and freshly updated 3-bedroom dwelling at the rear, allows you to work from home or alternatively provides an investment opportunity where your tenant can also choose to work from home if they desire. The geographic centre of Newcastle, Broadmeadow is just 3km to the CBD and is well situated for public transport, schools and entertainment.
- Commercial premises available with vacant possession or with happy tenant currently returning $300 per week
- 3-bedroom dwelling currently vacant with approximate return of $380pw
- Updated with new kitchen, bathroom, décor and carpet, new wiring and gas hot water
- Single garage accessed off Boreas Road
- Separately metered for electricity
- Stroll to weekend farmers' markets, sporting fields and McDonald Jones Stadium
- Building and pest reports available on request
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface