Considered design and quality renovations combine with an exceptional location to deliver a perfect environment for family living and entertaining in this interior designer's own home. Oriented to the north, the lounge room is beautifully light-filled while the dining room connects to the rear gardens where a sparkling mineral pool is destined to be at the centre of summer fun. A streamlined island kitchen forms the social heart of the home with an adjacent custom 4-desk study nook creating the perfect homework hub or home office space. A sought-after second living area upstairs anchors two of the four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and chic ensuite. Downstairs, two further bedrooms are served by the ultra-spacious family bathroom where floor to ceiling tiling, a freestanding bath, separate shower and matte black tapware come together in stylish display of luxe design. Along with an oversized single garage there is plenty of driveway parking and a concrete slab for the boat or motorhome. Part of a friendly neighbourhood community, a real star attraction of this home is its footsteps proximity to popular Merewether Heights Public school and kindy and a short dash by car to the beach.
- Fully renovated double storey family home sits atop its garage and under house storage
- All four bedrooms – 2 up, 2 down, appointed with built/walk-in robes, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
- Caesarstone island kitchen with Smeg retro gas stove, dishwasher and smooth touch/catch cabinetry
- North facing lounge room with a/c and bi-fold doors opening to front verandah
- Separate dining connects to rear gardens, alfresco entertaining and mineral pool
- Solar electricity panels for lower utility bills
- Large laundry with third w/c and shower ideal for pool or beach goers
- Quiet central location minutes from Westfield Kotara and the Junction's shops and eateries
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface