Beautifully private behind fragrant tall greenery with a delightful front deck and courtyard garden to welcome you inside, this treasured family home invites you to indulge in relaxation and socialisation. A peaceful sanctuary, the 3-bedroom plus sunroom home blends original character elements from its c.1940's heritage with contemporary updates. Living areas are placed at the rear with stacker doors completely opening the home to alfresco entertaining and saltwater pool. Positioned on a large corner block with a cherished northerly aspect and ample off-street parking, it's ideally crafted for year-round in/outdoor living and an enviable beachside lifestyle an easy 600m from the sand and surf.
- Classic weatherboard and tile home on north facing corner block of 567sqm
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes; sunroom/study off master
- Smartly updated kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling; handy second w/c
- Covered deck with cafe blinds invites all-year-round alfresco dining and relaxation
- Single garage plus ample driveway parking for additional vehicles
- Easy stroll to Llewellyn Street shops and just minutes from the beach, ocean baths and Merewether Surfhouse
- Building and Pest Reports available on request
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools