One of eight in a handsome row of c.1890's terraces, this historical dual storey residence combines classic elegance and contemporary style just 400m from Beaumont Street's coffee and dining scene. A tasteful redesign retains the original fabric of the era including kauri pine floors, five fireplaces and a traditional lacework verandah while incorporating formal lounge and dining spaces and a bright contemporary open living space that invites relaxation and leads out to a private court-garden for outdoor entertaining. Stunning marble benchtops, dishwasher and a gas cooker equip the kitchen with impressive gourmet credentials while a beautifully renovated main bathroom with egg-shaped bath, stone vanity and large shower is a fabulous display of luxe design.
- Beautifully updated dual storey Victorian terrace on 379sqm parcel
- Adjoining formal lounge & dining spaces with twin fireplaces & plantation shutters
- Versatile study precedes open plan family living and dining
- Bi-fold doors with retractable fly screen provides seamless alfresco flow
- Beautifully renovated family bathroom incorporates the laundry
- Three bedrooms upstairs including air-conditioned master served by a second bathroom
- Air-conditioning and gas fireplaces provide all year comfort
- Easy walking distance to Hamilton Public School and Gregson Park
- Building and Pest Reports available on request
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools