Capturing a perfect northeast to rear aspect on a generous 519sqm block, this adorable double-fronted residence sits neat as a pin providing a fabulous first-home purchase or quality investment.
With functionality at its core, single level interiors create a relaxed vibe offering two bedrooms, an informal living space with electric kitchen and a modern bathroom/laundry. Outdoors, a covered deck is perfect for entertaining in every season, while the level backyard provides plenty of space for young children or pets and comes with a workshed and ample driveway parking.
On the edge of the soon to be upgraded Stockland Glendale and close to Waratah Golf Club, Argenton has been earmarked for infrastructure investment with Speers Point on the shores of Lake Macquarie just 5km from home. A superb entry into home ownership!
- Single level double fronted cottage on 519sqm northeast to rear aspect
- Floating floors and simple neutral décor allow you to style to taste
- Light-filled living area incorporates an electric-equipped kitchen
- Renovated bathroom with frameless shower encompasses the laundry
- Secure backyard with ample driveway parking and workshop/storage shed
- Easy stroll to Stockland Glendale with its Event Cinema, fast food outlets, major supermarkets and specialty stores
- Rental return approx $350 p/w
- Water rates $250 p/q
- Council rates $407.40 p/q
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.