Part conversion, part cutting-edge style, EJE Architecture's adaptive reuse of the former ABC radio studios into five stylish apartments fuses old and new to wonderful effect. One of only two residences on the lower level, apartment 1 promises an overwhelming sense of peace and privacy – the perfect tonic to a vibrant east end lifestyle.
The unique floorplan features an open plan living space with an island kitchen as its centerpiece and a funky glass-walled internal terrace creating a versatile extra living space.
Three robed bedrooms are privately zoned served by a master ensuite and a luxe main bathroom where a freestanding bath, frameless shower and eye-catching tile selection come together in a stylish display of luxe design. Enjoy the luxuries of intercom entry, smart home technology and secure off-street parking with a double car stacker.
Broadcast House is as central as you can get. Immerse yourself in Newcastle's beach culture, stroll to King Edward Park, the Newcastle Club or Honeysuckle Entertainment precinct or grab a coffee, drink or bite to eat from a dizzying number of cafes, bars and restaurants – all around your new home.
- 137sqm apartment completed in 2017
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the whole residence comfortable
- Euro laundry and a wall of valuable storage
- Island kitchen fitted with 40mm stone benchtops, dual drawer dishwasher, Miele pyrolytic oven and 4-burner gas cooktop
- Master bedroom is appointed with a walk-in robe and fully-tiled ensuite with frameless shower
- Two further bedrooms with built-in robes and desks
- Fashionable east of city location less than 400m from Newcastle Beach
- 500m stroll to the light rail connecting you to the Newcastle Interchange
- Strata Levies are approximately $4748 per year
- Council Rates are approximately $1162 per year
- Water Rates are approximately $573 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.