Move straight in to this beautifully presented home offering exceptional convenience with the local school, childcare centre, shops and eateries just minutes away and Beresfield golf course at the end of the street. Warm, neutral décor, air-conditioning and polished hardwood floorboards complement the bright, inviting open plan living area that's the focal point of a floorplan featuring an electric-equipped kitchen and four bedrooms plus a study nook. A modern bathroom and separate laundry complete interior proportions surrounded by appealing outdoor surroundings where alfresco entertaining, a level lawn and great off-street parking seal a fabulous Beresfield deal.
- Single level home on 430sqm parcel with cherished northeast to rear aspect
- Four generously sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, master with huge walk-in robe
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining with timber floors and ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate w/c
- Single carport and single garage
- Beresfield Public and Francis Greenway High schools both less than 2km from home
- Conveniently located at the end of the Sydney to Newcastle Freeway
- Council rates are approximately $1436 per year
- Water rates are approximately $549 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.