An affordable entry ticket into cosmopolitan Hamilton, this brick and tile residence is an excellent buying opportunity for first homeowners and investors. Low maintenance interiors are a defining feature with open plan living, a gas-equipped eat-in kitchen and three bedrooms served by a full-size bathroom with separate w/c. Off-street parking is a welcome bonus in this superb location topped by its 250m stroll from the delights of Beaumont Street, 450m from Hamilton Station and a 10 minute drive to the beach.
- Single level brick and tile home on east facing 228sqm block
- Open plan living with air-conditioning for cooling and heating
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless-steel gas stove
- Three bedrooms, one with a built-in robe
- Paved rear courtyard with raised garden beds and a storage shed
- Stroll to unlimited cafes, bars, shops and transport
- Less than 2km from the Newcastle Interchange, harbour and Honeysuckle
- Excellent rental history with approximate return of $450 per week
- Water rates approximately $870/year
- Council rates approximately $2,100/year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.