Get ready to fall in love with this stunning two-storey character-rich residence set in the heart of The Junction where boutique shopping is a stone's throw away along with restaurants, coffee shops and excellent schools, and the beach and Empire Park are just a short dash up the street. Retaining all the elegance and charm of its c.1920's heritage including leadlight windows and doors, timber floors and ornate ceilings, it has been beautifully updated throughout transforming it into a modern and spacious family home. Hugely versatile, the property's 4-bedroom plus office floorplan features multiple living spaces, a contemporary new kitchen and utterly private alfresco entertaining areas with a cherished north to rear aspect. Multi-vehicle off-street parking is a bonus but it's the ultra-convenient location that makes it such a great place to live.
- C.1920's home updated throughout with an upper level extension in 2002
- Floorplan flexibility allows it be reconfigured to six bedrooms if required
- New ducted heating/cooling throughout the home plus winter gas fire
- Repointed brickwork, new guttering, carpet and lighting means you can move straight in
- Caesarstone kitchen featuring a full suite of Miele appliances and excellent storage
- Back to base alarm system
- Oversized double garage with laundry plus carport behind electric gate entry
- Central location between Darby Street, Bar Beach and The Junction's village lifestyle
- Building and pest reports available on request
- Council rates are approximately $2375 per year
- Water rates are approximately $831 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.