Brilliantly positioned amongst the vibrancy of Newcastle's west end precinct this as-new 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom 'West End' apartment presents a tantalising proposition for owner-occupiers and investors in a setting that really is second to none. With the harbour and Honeysuckle at your fingertips and trains and the light-rail just around the corner, you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to everyday ease and convenience. The apartment's fantastic spot on the ninth floor guarantees daily sunrises and city and harbour views. Inside, discover an open-plan layout with a stone-topped kitchen and floor to ceiling glass allowing a seamless transition to the alfresco balcony. Basement parking, a storage cage and communal podium with barbecue area, kids' playground and gym are fantastic additional features.
- Footsteps to Marketown, train services, light rail to take you to Uni and the Beach, Honeysuckle, Fisherman's Co-op and the Newcastle Interchange. Cafe located just around the corner!
- 83m2, Two bedrooms with walk-in robes served by a pair of fully tiled bathrooms
- Open plan design with engineered timber floors and air-conditioning
- Sliding doors connect the apartment to a balcony for outdoor relaxation
- Sleek kitchen with electric cooking and fully integrated dishwasher
- Secure entry; lift access; basement parking with storage cage
- Stroll or ride your bike along the harbour foreshore to Nobbys beach
- Superb first home or investment currently returning $540 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.