Open Home Cancelled, Under Contract.
Directly opposite the delights of Empire Park and just 400m from the sand and surf, this exquisite custom-built home by award-winning Torren Bell blends modern coastal luxury with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings creating a blessed family domain and lifestyle to match.
A luxe coastal-inspired aesthetic is evident throughout with a canvas of spotted gum floors, 3m high ceilings and seamless outdoor flow to an alfresco entertaining haven, solar-heated pool and spa. The superb Arabescato marble-topped kitchen provides all the expected inclusions for this calibre of home including a 1200mm gas stove and integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and coffee machine. Similarly, both bathrooms and the powder room are a statement in style featuring floor to ceiling limestone tiles, under floor heating and bespoke vanities. There are four robed bedrooms, two up, two down, plus a study along with a sought-after second living space on the upper level. From here, stacker doors peel right back to reveal a deep outdoor terrace designed to take in the dynamic park outlook and catch the ocean breeze.
Quality appointments are many and include a double garage, ducted air-conditioning, a gas fire, an outdoor hot and cold shower, pizza oven, back to base alarm and 1.8kw solar electricity panels.
- Custom built in c.2011 on 466sqm north to rear block
- Lots of valuable storage throughout the home
- Open plan lounge and dining extends seamlessly to all-weather alfresco dining with pizza oven, bbq and café windows from kitchen
- Upper level family living with kitchenette opens to parkside terrace
- Cabana and solar-heated pool and gas-heated spa in granite tiled landscaped surrounds
- Master bedroom with huge custom dressing room and luxe ensuite
- Stroll to the shopping, coffee and dining scenes of Darby Street and The Junction
- Empire Park, Cooks Hill surf club, the Anzac Memorial walk and miles of pristine beach all on your doorstep
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools