In a fabulous location placing you in the centre of many lifestyle attractions, this beautiful c.1930's weatherboard home has been exquisitely reimagined with a stunning Hamptons-meets-classic-contemporary aesthetic. Yet, at its heart, this is a welcoming, comfortable and highly functional family home now featuring three robed bedrooms, two luxe bathrooms, a formal lounge room and relaxed open plan family living with an impressive kitchen and butler's pantry as its eye-catching centrepiece. Glass doors open up to allow true integration between indoors and the covered entertainer's terrace with outdoor kitchen, bar fridge and TV as well as the generous and private backyard. In a fabulous location, just 100m from Beaumont Street's buzzing coffee and dining scene, a short walk from Newcastle Racecourse and strolling distance to school, everything Hamilton has to offer is on the doorstep.
- Expertly updated single level home on north facing 582sqm parcel
- Impressive street appeal with a new picket fence, electric gate and fresh landscaping
- Extra wide driveway to single carport and garage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout provides climate control
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and plantation shutters; plus a study nook
- Spectacular main bathroom with freestanding bath, double vanity, frameless shower and heated towel rail
- The second bathroom incorporates the laundry
- Custom kitchen by Magnet featuring shaker cabinetry, Caesarstone benches, quality appliances and butler's pantry
- Cosmopolitan location just a short walk to Beaumont Street, easy access to Newcastle CBD and beaches
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface