Enjoying a prized north-easterly aspect in a blue-ribbon street just 300m from Lambton pool and popular park, this classic weatherboard property is full of renovation potential. It presents an exciting opportunity to create your ideal home – tailor made! Laced with charming hallmarks of its era including an ornate lounge room ceiling, fireplace and fretwork, and kitchen and bathroom spaces requiring modernisation, this property provides a blank canvas with scope to work with the existing 2-bedroom floorplan or take inspiration from neighbours and extend up or start again with a contemporary new dwelling, (STCA). Outstanding in its potential with so much possibility, it's an exceptional find.
- Corner block of 461qm with approx. dimensions of 13.41m X 35.05m
- Secondary street frontage and access to single garage via Belford Road
- Separate lounge and dining rooms plus eat-in gas-equipped kitchen-
- Two bedrooms plus study served by original bathroom
- In catchment for high performing Lambton High school just 800m from home
- Lifestyle location an easy stroll to Elder Street's cafes, shops and medical services
- Easy access to the John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle
- Just 5km from Newcastle Interchange and harbour
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools