Showcasing quality finishes, a practical open floorplan and a sought-after second living space, this brand new 3-bedroom duplex by Silkwood Homes has been created to provide a contemporary, low maintenance residence for first homebuyers. Positioned in the eye of a child-friendly cul-de-sac, the home's cherished north to rear aspect allows beautiful natural light to filter inside. Choose to relax in the formal lounge room at the front of the layout or the casual living space to the rear accompanied by a stone and gas-equipped kitchen and sliding doors that connect indoors to out. Bedrooms are inviting retreats with built-in robes served by a master ensuite and full-size main bathroom. With childcare on the doorstep, the home's superb location also makes for easy access to sporting fields, local shops, parks, schools and Green Hills shopping centre.
- Warm, neutral decor and a mix of easycare tiled floors and quality carpet underfoot
- Split system air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Kitchen appointed with gas cooktop, stone benches and dishwasher
- Low maintenance backyard and alfresco capturing desired northerly aspect
- Oversized single garage with laundry area, auto door and internal access
- Thornton Public school just 800m away and just 1km from Coles Supermarket
- 10-minute drive to Green Hills shopping centre and cinema complex
- Rent potential $400 p/w
- Council rates are $1,516.96 per year
- Water rates are approximately $624 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools