Set to the rear on the first floor of the as-new 'Oceans Reach' apartment complex, this perfectly positioned unit ticks a lot of boxes. For beach lovers, the sand and surf at Merewether is a leisurely 1km stroll away and this is the perfect base from which to browse The Junction's cafes and stores. For convenience, stroll across the street for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Drift Café or Best Coast Pizza, grab your groceries from the IGA and there's a doctor's surgery, pharmacy and childcare centre right on the doorstep.
Inside, premium appointments have been employed throughout including a streamlined kitchen featuring abundant storage, stone benchtops and integrated Smeg appliances and two robed bedrooms paired with two fully tiled shower bathrooms. The bright open plan design makes the most of the north-easterly aspect with seamless access to the deep balcony where you can easily relax or entertain when friends drop by. Ducted a/c, secure entry and a single car space and storage cage complete this fabulous lifestyle package.
- 7 months old and presented as new first floor 'Oceans Reach' apartment
- A mix of tiles and soft carpet underfoot complements the crisp neutral décor
- Kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, microwave and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and fully tiled shower ensuite
- Second bedroom with built-in robe served by shower bathroom; Euro laundry
- Go Kindy and Merewether Pharmacy on ground floor with further commercial tenants to follow
- Central to Merewether Beach and The Junction's shops and cafes
- Close to Souths Leagues Club and Lingard Private Hospital
- Strata levies are approximately $3412 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1207 per year
- Water rates are approximately $747 per year
- Currently leased for $575 per week until December 2019
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Car Parking - Basement
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport