A quiet street that's an easy stroll to Mayfield East Public school, San Clemente High and West's Mayfield provides a convenient setting for this warm and inviting character-rich home. Polished timber floors, an elegant leadlight bay window and ornate ceilings reflect the period personality of the interior proportions while updates throughout ensure it functions as a modern home. Three bedrooms, one with adjoining sunroom, surround a central full-size bathroom while the lounge room flows into the kitchen/meals area where French doors open to a delightful alfresco deck, fenced backyard and single garage.
Convenience rules the day in this increasingly popular suburb that provides easy access to
a vibrant local shopping and café strip, is just 10 minutes drive to the city and beaches and there's public transport to the university and hospitals close by.
- Classic single level home with strong kerb appeal behind a picket fence
- Air-conditioning and a winter fire provide climate control
- Full-size bathroom with shower over bath and heated towel rail; handy extra w/c
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop and breakfast bar
- Relax or dine alfresco on the covered deck
- An easy commute to Newcastle city centre for work, entertainment or the beach
- Highly commended institutions such as San Clemente High within strolling distance and the University of Newcastle in close proximity
- Approximate return of $425per week for investors
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface